Huntress WoW

Please Login to the Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Huntress WoW

Please Login to the Forums

Huntress WoW

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Huntress WoW

Welcome to the Huntress WoW forums!

Latest topics

» How to connect
A Bonafied Rant from Huntress........ Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:06 am by Marx112

» прически для немолодых женщин
A Bonafied Rant from Huntress........ Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:48 pm by Guest

» Huntress still up?
A Bonafied Rant from Huntress........ Icon_minitime1Sat May 22, 2010 9:13 am by renyu

» DEco what about the donation i made
A Bonafied Rant from Huntress........ Icon_minitime1Fri May 14, 2010 6:59 pm by junorock

» Come here! 120% Cheapest, Fastest,Safes WoW Gold!
A Bonafied Rant from Huntress........ Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:08 pm by shiyong

» SOMEONE CLOSED MY GM DECO TOPIC
A Bonafied Rant from Huntress........ Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:56 am by Crazyman

» what is the problem?
A Bonafied Rant from Huntress........ Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:01 am by Embershade

» need some help!
A Bonafied Rant from Huntress........ Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:07 pm by tager119

» QQ Funny pic
A Bonafied Rant from Huntress........ Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:13 am by Marx112

3 posters

A Bonafied Rant from Huntress........

Huntress
    Huntress
    Admin

A Bonafied Rant from Huntress........ Empty A Bonafied Rant from Huntress........

Post  Huntress Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:04 am

Omg people, I am not the only one that can go out and try to get people to the server ...QQ QQ QQ QQ...
    Nobody is going to want to be on a server where there are no players so people DO make accounts and come to the server BUT they see a tiny pop and they leave......
    We all need to step it up and recruit to our server....
    Eleanor

A Bonafied Rant from Huntress........ Empty Re: A Bonafied Rant from Huntress........

Post  Eleanor Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:52 pm

Huntress I understand you im helping the sever as much as I can just like you we need to get the site website that are viewed a lot like myspace facebook msn those place an wow voting site.
    Evilkiiller
    Evilkiiller

A Bonafied Rant from Huntress........ Empty lol

Post  Evilkiiller Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:59 am

Huntress wrote:Omg people, I am not the only one that can go out and try to get people to the server ...QQ QQ QQ QQ...
    Nobody is going to want to be on a server where there are no players so people DO make accounts and come to the server BUT they see a tiny pop and they leave......
    We all need to step it up and recruit to our server....
    i did my share of recruteing i mean perma ban from 10 Servers i would call that reqruteing

Sponsored content

A Bonafied Rant from Huntress........ Empty Re: A Bonafied Rant from Huntress........

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:05 am